Sunday 18 December 2016

Come back, lazy weekends!

I miss our lazy weekends we would spend together watching movies, eating junk food, spending time together and taking rest from the busy week. I miss our arguments about the movie we choose or chocolate we buy, as if it was the most important thing in the universe. I miss going to sleep early and waking up late, drinking the morning coffee for an hour and making plans for the future. Because now all the weekends are busy. And it’s sick. 

I miss my free time because this year something happened, not only to me, but to the human kind. I don’t know if it’s the question of paper work, shorter days, everyday rush (even more intensive)... but this year I don’t meet people who have... time. Time is priceless and so we prefer to sacrifice it to work that to the other people and personal needs. 

I count the days to Wednesday, to coming back home, to baking Christmas cookies and helping my mum without talking about school, my master, duties, money, work, time, exams, tests, homework, cleaning house, cooking dinner, teaching others, teachers, students... ecc. I would like to enjoy doing nothing and not having remorses, because remorses are the worst. What are they for? Because nowadays I feel guilty when I don’t work, study and I feel guilty if I go to bed too early (there is so much to do yet!...). 

Do you feel the same? Is it what we call, adulthood?

No comments:

Post a Comment