Friday 13 November 2015

Minions

You may change your opinion about me after reading this post, but I have decided to reveal my little, secret quirk. So, I’m in love with... the Minions.

Yes, that’s right. I have them everywhere. I have a plenty of stickers with Minions on my wall calendar, about 20 or 25 jettons with them glued to my closet and other 20 on the printer. Then, I have one sticker on my notebook, and one on my bedside lamp. Before, I had even a Minion wallpaper on my computer and on my phone...

It all started several months ago, when my boyfriend brought me the first sticker. The Minion on it was so sweet that I couldn’t stop looking at it. Then, I discovered that Minions are actually movie characters. We saw two first movies and I completely fell in love with those little, yellow creatures. Then, I have decided to see the last part of the movie. And... yes, we were the only one couple without children in the movie theatre. So what?!

Well, since that time I enjoyed the Minions more and more, thinking that I am quite crazy and childish, until last Wednesday. We went to see what was going on in Święty Marcin street and I saw like a million of Minions everywhere – mostly on the balloons, cookies and toys. And then I thought to myself, that maybe I was not so weird.

And, for the very best end of the day, passing through a railway station I saw one more (balloon) Minion, staring at me from the train to Ostrów Wielkopolski.


Minions rule! 

No comments:

Post a Comment