Thursday 5 November 2015

Naples!

I have just bought plane tickets to Naples. 

We are going there in February: me, one of our teachers of Italian, and several friends. Naples... I'm looking forward to seeing all those magic places! We have visited Naples also last year and it enchanted me with the caos in the narrow streets, with the neapolitan dialect, noise, absolutely beautiful cityscape and excellent pizza in Gennaro Luciano's restaurant - the first pizzeria in the world. 

Last year we had only one day to see the city, this time our teacher has proposed us to go directly there and see more. We are going to climb to Vesuvius and see the city from there (!), then, we are going to visit Castellabate, a small city where the film Benvenuti al Sud was done. Then, of course, we will visit Gennaro and eat the best pizza in the world (I swear, I have never eaten nothing better). Apart from Naples, we are going to visit also Amalfi (the capital od limoncello, sweet italian lemon liqueur) and Pompeii (I will fulfil one of my dreams). 

So, I'm pretty excited and I can't wait to go, but there are still many things to do before: like, making reservation of B&B, buying tickets for Polski Bus (we fly out of Berlin). And, this time I have to borrow a good camera and make some really good photos! 

Here some pictures I made last year; 




About 3 months to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment