Friday 4 December 2015

Oh, I'm so scheduled!

Scheduling your time is one of the best things you can actually learn to do if you have a lot of work. I have learned to do it quite well, as I do two faculties and I have to take care of plenty of new projects and exercises, texts and yet - work. 

I really love to cross out all the thing from the list. It makes me feel great about myself - I mean, I am so fabulous at completing tasks, am I not? So, sometimes, if I want to feel better, I just write some small things to do, like - sorting the documents, preparing a lesson, checking moodle, cleaning the room. This way I can make then really fast and feel good about myself. 

A part of making a list, I always try to plan my activities so that I don't have to waste time. If I know that I will have an hour in the middle of the day when I do not have classes or something, I always take a text or some exercise with me: in this way I manage to read everything and I don't waste time on surfing the Internet. 

But actually, today I feel really tired and I am so glad I go home for a weekend - I'm going to watch an italian movie "Benvenuti al nord" in the train, then I will take a rest. Tomorrow I have to work on my master's thesis and on Sunday I'm going to visit Christmas Market in my city with my best friend - and we are going to try all kinds of mulled wine! :) I'm looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment