Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas market in Wrocław

This weekend was soooo long and soooo busy, and I am really proud of myself, since I managed to do everything I have planned: I finished the theoretical part of my master's thesis (I've just printed it) and today I am going to give it to my promoter. Then, I helped my parents who got themselves new stairs at painting its construction.

And, finally, I have met my best friend and I had really great time with her. We have visited Christmas market and tried every kind of mulled wine they offered. Of course, we ate also Kurtoskalacs, a hungarian cake with chocolate and nuts (it's our small, but regular tradition). And then, we listened to a brass band playing some christmas songs for the 6th december. 

I was really enjoying it. Sometimes I regret that my best friends live so far from me and that we meet so rarely. I's been already almost 6 years that I live in Poznań. Fortunately, I'm still in touch with my best friends and I hope it will never change. 

Ok, it seems I have to go. There are so many things on my list to do today ;)

Have a nice week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment