Monday 4 January 2016

A difficult comeback

Two devine weeks ended up this morning at 8.00, when I woke up and realised, I had to come back to my daily duties. It was such a beautiful period of time spent with the people I love. Christmas was very merry, joyful and full of laughter and pleasant work at the kitchen. New Year’s Eve abounded with surprising stories and people’s smiles.

With this hard landing connected to the thought ‘oh my god, i didn’t do anything for two weeks!’ came a flow of adrenaline and… a little bit of hilarity. For instance, isn’t it a sign, that your only computer has decided to proceed with updates for half a day? Or, that there are tree new episodes of your favourite TV series available online?


But, I decided to be strong and I have actually made a lot of work today. May I say that I am very proud of me? Good beginning of the 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment