Tuesday 29 March 2016

Folgarida, part 1: mountains

Every time you go to Italy by car or by bus you have to pass Brennero - a mountain pass which leads you from Austria to Italy. Every time when I was there I promised to myself that I would come back to see these mountains once again. 

The Dolomites are incredible. They are huge, proud, their peaks covered in snow protrude beyond everything. The majesty of Alps is something you should rally see in your life. 

At first I was just looking, then I took my camera and I made some pictures. And every time I put my camera away, I noticed something new, something incredible. Have a look:




So, I really fell in love with the Alps and I want to come back there. Maybe, i will have a chance in the future, maybe I will have a chance to see it from the other perspective. Anyway, if you hesitate: to go or not to go, I can ensure you it is really worth seeing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment