Thursday 17 March 2016

Spring's coming and I'm shattered!

Despite of the fact that I am looking forward to going to Folgrida, having some fun and taking a rest from everything that is going on here, on the other hand I am looking forward to spring. This winter is really long, and even if there was (there is) not much snow, I am very tired of this strange weather.  

Maybe the luck of snow is the problem. Normally, if you see it everywhere, you know it’s still winter. But this year, just like the last one, we haven’t seen a lot of snow. So maybe our brain thinks: “if there is no snow, it cannot be winter, so it must be spring or summer, and it should be hot, but it isn't, so... what is really going on??!”.

For this I feel shattered, I cannot bring any of my plans to a close and it frustrates me. Is it just me, or maybe everybody feels the same way? The only thing that helps me to do all homework and study a bit are my lists of things-to-do. Without it I swear, I would only sit, watch TV series and paint my nails.

PS. In Folgarida I am going to make lots and lots of photos J



No comments:

Post a Comment