Sunday 13 March 2016

Folgarida and moving house

In these last days I feel sooo good: and there are a few reasons.

The first is, I go to Foldarida with my parents and my friends. It’s a little village in Italian Dolomits where you can ski, do snowboard and enjoy the beautiful views. Despite of having fun I’m going to go to Trento, a beautiful city on the East-South of Folgarida. My mom has just checked it on Internet and she likes it, so I’m going to plan all trip and I will visit yet another place of my places-to-visit-in-Italy list.

The other reason of my happiness is that we move house! I’m not going to live with those two awful girls any more (the third one is okay). I will not have to look for everything, I will not be surprised by the unexpected guests and I will not have to wake up earlier to get to the bathroom. I look forward even to packing my bags and calling a moving service!!!


In the meantime, I have lots and lots of things to do, but the thoughts of the nearest future make me feel very, very excited! J

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on both accounts! :D Have a great time in Italy - and then write something about your time there. Remember to take some photos, too! :)

    ReplyDelete