Thursday 3 March 2016

Talking books

It is really hard for me to stop listening to the audiobook right now, but - since my classes have been cancelled and I have some time before dinner, I have decided to write my first post in this, second, term. It will concern audiobooks, of course, because lately I do not do anything else but listening to them - everywhere and almost every second. 
In the two last weeks I "read" this way 3 or 4 books. At the moment I've been listening to the "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. At the beginning I wasn't really sure if I wanted to listen exactly to this book, but after several minutes I had no more doubts. Now I am right in the middle of the second part of the trilogy. And I cannot stop listening.

Some people say that it is a kind of a shortcut and I agree with this opinion. Anyway, since I have really little time, it is the only way to get to know some books, and to do it in a really pleasant way. Of course, not every book is available, but for now I find them on Youtube. And I could recommend this method to everybody, also to those people who find some time for reading. Why?

Well, the best is, you do not waste your time (or, at least you do not FEEL to be wasting your time) because you can listen to the talking book when you iron, prepare food, clean, when you travel in the bus, walk and whatsoever. Practically, it means at least 1 or 2 hours a day. It means, you are able to listen to all book in even 4 days.

In my opinion, it is much better that watching the tv or sitting, bored, in the bus. The only thing you have to do, is to keep your phone always charged. So, what do you think? Have you ever tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment