Wednesday 6 April 2016

New flat

We moved to a new flat and everything changed. So. Much. The standard, the quality, the way of thinking, and now I can feel good coming back home from school or work.

We have been living here for almost a week now, and still some things are missing. Last weekend we have bought already some new gadgets, like soap dish or boxes, but there are a lot of thing yet to be bought. But even those ‘trips’ to Ikea or Home&You make us pleasure. J We make lists of things we would like to have and then forget to get it with us, which ends with buying a lot of unnecessary, but cute things that ‘maybe will be useful one day’. It’s quite fun.

Now we have almost our ‘own’, little apartment and it seems as if it was a new phase of our lives. I’m sure it will take some time to get used to new smells and sounds and to get into constant habits. I have to learn how to get home from the centre, where are the markets, the post office etc. But I love changes and so I enjoy every second of my ‘new life’.


Of course, everything has also their ‘bad sides’. We still argue about the places where we would like to put books, utensils, where to keep shoes and so on. But which couple doesn’t? I believe we need two weeks and house-warming, and then everything will work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment