Sunday 10 April 2016

Cracow and pizza!

Wednesday I go to Cracow for a conference. It will be big and quite interesting, and I think, everybody who is interested in Italy will find something for themselves. I am generally interested in linguistics, but there are some lectures from the domain of literature and didactics that I would like to attend. And, of course, I will attend the lecture of my friend, since I find it very interesting. 

A part of a conference, we will find some time to visit the city and have some fun. Maybe it is not a typical touristic trip, but actually I visited Cracow last year and I know the old market quite well. I remember that we went there on Easter and that the weather was terrible: it rained and snowed, and it was freezing. We spent a lot of time in little cafés not to freeze to death and we went at least 4 or 5 times through the old market to find a cosy place to eat something. 

I was quite surprised, because we found a very good pizzeria where we could find a pizza made by an Italian cook. It was so good that we ordered the other one. It was delicious. I would like to go there also this time :) we'll see if I find it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment