Wednesday 27 April 2016

Czestochowa

This year is very special, because every month I go to at least one interesting place. In first day of may I'm going to visit my best friend before she gives birth to her first baby. Then, I go to Leszno, where I make an interesting project in the local high school, and then, I have planned to visit my boyfriend's mom because it's hers and his sister's birthday. 

It is a really busy period for me. Some days I DREAM of my bed, really. It is actually my problem: I do more than I can and then I am so tired, I am sick of school, work and everything I do. But, last summer, when I didn't do anything, I felt sick of doing nothing. I believe it's important to find equilibrium to feel good and happy. Because you have to have some time to enjoy your happiness too! 

Today's is my turn to present a podcast. I chose a very interesting one from the same series that the last time: the women. Last year I discovered I am a little bit a feminist, and that I would like to get to know the women who do the work considered only for man. This time it's a war correspondent, and actually I thing she is much stronger and braver than most of the men! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment