Thursday 19 May 2016

We're getting old!

My calendar is full, but I read today good news on the Internet: people who do many things have better minds and more active brains. There was a research made by American (who else!) scientists, and yet they are not sure if the activity influences the development of brain or on the other way round. However it is, I have a new reason to feel better: I have quite a developed brain... ;) 

So, me and my brain, we are going to the wedding on the 4th June! It's my best friend's sister's wedding. I can't believe she is going to be a wife, it seems so incredible. Yes, I have to admit it, I have reached the age when everybody is getting married and everybody is having children. This is the same time when you discover first wrinkles and first white hair on your head (I did, actually, several weeks ago). It's time when you should start to look for specials creams and so on... oh God. I'm getting old. 

Lately, me and my friend have had a conversation about the things that change in our lives. We used to play volleyball, we used to have no problems, we used to talk about movie stars and we used go to the teen parties. Now, everything changes so quickly that I did not realize when I started to think about a house, about children, marriage and so on, but I really did. I actually became the person, years ago I would have considered boring and old. Funny :) 

And, when we analyzed things that really happened... well, I had never expected that it would have gone that way. But I believe that the fate (and the God) does not do mistakes. And if a had a chance to go back and change something, I wouldn't change anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment