Sunday 16 October 2016

Inferno


Have you ever read any book written by Dan Brown? He became popular when he published “The Da Vinci Code” in which he openly claimed that Jesus had had a wife – Mary Magdalene, and a child. Despite of it he suggested, that long time ago church hid some gospels written by other companions of Jesus because they could have proved that Jesus was not God and that actually for 2000 years we have believed in something that is not even true. 

A part of “The Da Vinci Code” Dan Brown wrote some other books. The last one, “Inferno”, is about an actual problem we will probably have to deal with – the overpopulation. Obviously I am not going to tell you the story, because it’s absolutely worth reading – or at least watching. But I would like to invite you to see the movie directed lately by Ron Howard.

I went to the cinema yesterday and I have to admit it was a great choice. Lots and lots of fast action, several moments of astonishment, and even if there were some details which differed from the book, the film was very good. I don’t remember when I saw a movie in the cinema and was disappointed it finished so quickly. 

So if you have some time and you want to spend your time to see it, I strongly recommend that movie. But: I have to warn you. If you are afraid of blood, if you don’t like thrillers or mysteries, it is not for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment