Wednesday 5 October 2016

University

Hello there, I'm back!

After three months of holidays I really missed university. It might sound strange but it's true. This year is going to be very, very busy and very interesting. Why? Well, I will tell you.

Firstable, I have to write two master's thesis and I should graduate this year from two faculties. I know it's going to be tough, but since I am quite interested in both subjects I want to write about, I hope it will not be too boring and difficult, at least.

Secondly, we have established a new researching circle on italian philology and we are going to organise a lot of interesting events and to try to understand italians a little bit. It's scientific circle, of course, but I hope that it will be also fun.

Then, I have to work, which means I will have to prepare myself. Which takes quite a lot of time.

And finally, I'm going to practice yoga, because I felt in love with that discipline and I would like to reach positions that I can only dream about now.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment