Sunday 29 May 2016

A little bit of rest

Would you like to take some rest? Yeah, me too. Fortunately (for me, maybe for you too), in a month I will be a free person. I finish my exams the 23th of June and I am going to take a few days off at work and celebrate the beginning of the vacations! 

Friday and Saturday I finally took some rest. After long, long time of stress and work, I feel much better. I met with my friends and it was a great time. Yesterday I also tried to listened to Schults' autogenic training, but it didn't relax me as much as I would wish. Anyway, thanks to this one day off I felt much better. 

Today I have something to do for school and for work, but I don't want to sacrifice my whole that to it - as soon as the weather get's pretty I'm going to go for a walk and take yet a little bit of rest on Malta.

Because it is true that if you feel relaxed and rested, you have more energy and more zeal to work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment