Thursday 26 May 2016

Kitty

I have a friend who works (free of charge) in the organisation which takes care of cats. Actually, I really admire her, because she sacrifices all her free time to do it. Not only her, but also her boyfriend. They fight for better life for those cats who had been abandoned or badly treated by their owners. They also catch ownerless cats, cure them and find for them a good home.

I like cats, my parents have two little creatures who’s names are Tuśka and Kizia. The second one is little and she is really sweet. She likes everybody and she wants to play all the time. Last time when I was at home I played with her so long and so intensively that, as my mom said, the next two days she was astonishingly  calm she moved as if she had muscle soreness! :)

And now, the clue: I actually like cats so much I would like to have one at home. I don’t want to buy a super-noble animal for 2000 zloty or something only because it has a pedigree. I am not a kind of person who loves animals so much but I would prefer to take one who has no home.

And there comes a problem: our flat is new, pretty and cosy, and it smells nice. And my boyfriend threatens me that  if I take any cat he will check if it can fly from the 6th floor.

So, how am I supposed to live with that???


No comments:

Post a Comment