Tuesday 8 November 2016

Yoga & BodyArt

About two years ago (or maybe a little less) me and my friend decided to go to a university sport event – 4 hours of aerobics and fitness classes. It was a nice challenge. The first three hours I tried not to die for tiredness, force my muscles to work even harder than hard and still smile. When three hours passed, the new trainer came. I was quite resigned at the moment and I thought I would not bear any more. But he was not going to finish us all off: instead of that he showed us how to relax our muscles and stretch our bodies. 

It was BodyArt – quite unknown discipline very similar to yoga, but also different. And even if I was really tired, I had a headache and could not do everything he asked us to, I liked it very much. 

Some time later I had the opportunity to attend his other classes arranged in the evening in the museum of archeology – and it was even better. I have to say that it’s quite a tricky sport – you don’t move much, but when you leave the gym you are totally wet. 

And lately I started to attend yoga classes which appeared to be something unbelievably relaxing and calming. Then, all those candles, dimmed lights etc. – i really love it. 

So if you have never tried it, I recommend you to. But please, chose a good school when the trainers really know the basics – otherwise you can discourage yourself! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fitness at the museum of archaeology - that sounds very intriguing! ;)

    ReplyDelete